We have service contracts with NHS Trusts, Teaching Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Companies and The Forensic Science to name a few.
Most of our work is carried out on site, although we do have a workshop if necessary.
We can offer a comprehensive service contract and emergency breakdown and repair.
Details of what is carried out on a routine service visit are:
- Inspection & assessment of equipment to identify any faults
- Disassemble the microscope into its main components
- Clean and re-grease the mechanical movements where necessary
- Visibly check the safety of electrical circuits
- Clean the optical surfaces and objectives
- Reassemble and align the components and optics
- Leave with you a service report highlighting any problems or defects
Our terms of contact are 30 days and we invoice after the work is completed.
Examination and evaluation.